For over a decade, Phoenix Asset Management has provided best-in-class REO asset management and disposition services to institutional and private clients. Our goal is to add value to our client’s organizations by providing cost effective asset management services and maintaining strong disposition results while reducing costs at both the asset and corporate levels.
Since our formation in 2000, we have provided high touch asset management services across all fifty states and Puerto Rico for clients of all sizes and needs including GSE’s, loan servicers, national and regional banks, private equity firms, housing authorities, and credit unions.
The competitive landscape within the REO industry has experienced significant growth by what we deem to be “opportunistic” ventures, formed solely to take advantage of the current economic conditions. Phoenix has been in existence for over twelve years, and has a long-term goal of creating enterprise value, as opposed to simply generating short-term revenue. Our company objectives include the following elements:
- Develop long-term, mutually beneficial and cooperative relationships with our clients.
- Become a strategic business partner, proactively striving to add value beyond the specific requirements of our contractual obligations.
- Work closely with our clients to identify their specific needs, and in a collaborative effort devise and implement the appropriate strategies and tactics.
- Manage our client’s assets within a boutique environment, while providing the strength and economies of scale of a larger organization.
Our culture is a direct reflection of the Phoenix Capital founding partners, and is based upon:
- Mutual Respect
- Open and Candid Communication
- Quality of Service
- Sense of Urgency / Responsiveness
- Accountability / Ownership
- Reward for Performance